Thank you for taking the time to report your concern. 

If your issue poses an immediate risk to the health and safety of you or those around you, please call 911

Roads, facility and utility concerns

The County of Grande Prairie appreciates the opportunity to ensure our County remains safe and sustainable and that our infrastructure is maintained to high standards.

If your concern is about roads, facilities and utilities, please contact Public Works by: 

Animal, bylaw, traffic and police issues

If you want to report an incident to Regional Enforcement Services you can:

Prohibited or Noxious weeds

If you want to report prohibited or noxious weed to the Agriculture department you can:

Land Use Concerns

If you have concerns about how a property is being used, you can:

Find more contacts

You can also visit our Department Directory to view all department contacts or check our A to Z Service listing.